Terms and Conditions
Below are the services provided and restrictions applied by Falcon-Paq Services hereinafter called Falcon-Paq.
Packages can be shipped to your FALCON-PAQ address via
• Any Postal Service
• Domestic or Courier Services
• Hand or personal delivery
• CD's, Books, Clothes
• Catalogue I Mail order merchandise
• Parts and replacements
• Product samples
• Retail Purchases
• Electronic Items, Computers, Accessories, etc ...
• Hazardous materials, cash, perishables, negotiable securities, animal skins, firearms, aerosol cans, perfumes, camouflage items , pornography, sex toys (One is allowed, for personal use only, every item Exceeding the quantity of one will be seized), honey, cigarette paper , weapons and parts, pellet guns / paint ball guns, pellets balls, tasers , stun guns, etc., two way radios, arrows and other archery equipment etc.
• We do not accept nor deliver any mail or magazines subscriptions.
HAZARDOUS MATERIAL OR DANGEROUS GOODS
Any packages or goods, which are considered by the Department of Transportation (DOT), the International Air Transportation Association (lATA), and/or the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) as "restricted articles", "hazardous material", or "dangerous goods", will be sent into Trinidad via airfreight as cargo. The cost associated with this will be handled on an individual basis and is not based on the rates mentioned on this site. The cost associated with this will be handled on an individual basis and is not based on the standard tariff. This is primarily due to the cost associated with the special handling, packaging and paperwork required to handle hazardous material or dangerous goods.
Weight and Package Information
• Falcon-Paq charges actual weight for most shipments, packages that are excessively bulky may require repacking at client's cost. Contact our office for further details.
• C.O.D. shipments will be refused.
• Falcon-Paq is not liable for damage or loss of items while handled by overseas Postal and Courier authorities.
• Persons may share the service, however ALL names MUST be given/entered into the client information.
• One person will be responsible for all charges and delivery is made to only one address.
• A commercial invoice (or any invoice), regardless of the value must accompany all non-document shipments. A delay may occur, pending receipt of proper documentation.
• Customer's shipments consisting of books, CD's, clothes, documents etc., will be cleared automatically as "Non Trade", unless prior arrangements have been made in writing.
• Customs & Excise request that a "Formal Entry" be done for "Trade" shipments that are "Dutiable": therefore you will receive the necessary documentation for clearance in these instances.
• Falcon-Paq can assist in the preparation and lodging of "Formal Entries", should you so require.
• Duty paid on "Non-Trade" shipments, packages imported for personal use, (on your behalf) is C.O.D. ONLY.
Trade shipments are packages imported for commercial use and/or value which exceeds the legal amount $2000.00 USD for 'Non Trade'
LIMITATION OF CLAIMS
We will refuse any item shipped to our address damaged or opened and will notify the consignee. No claims will be accepted nor honored by us with respect to these items, and we will have no liability or responsibility.
LIABILITIES NOT ASSUMED
The responsibility of Falcon-Paq begins when the packages are received at the warehouse of its agent in Miami. Falcon-Paq will not be held liable for packages that are lost, delayed or damaged while in transit to the warehouse. We are not liable for delays in delivery, damages of any kind (whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential) including but not limited to loss of income, loss of interest, loss of profit, loss of business opportunity, loss of use of contents, breach of other contracts, or any loss or damage arising from the inherent nature of the goods, whether or not we had knowledge that such damage might be incurred, even if the delay is our fault in retrieving the shipment, transporting the shipment, or delivering the shipment. We will not be liable for your acts or omissions, including but not limited to incorrect declaration of goods, improper or insufficient packaging or marking or addressing of the shipment, or for acts or omissions by the consignor or consignee or anyone else with an interest in the shipment. The customer shall be responsible for ensuring that an invoice accompanies every shipment. Failure to do so may result in delays and abandonment of shipments. Where shipments arrive without proper documentation Falcon-Paq will ship the goods into Trinidad and notify the consignee in Trinidad. Falcon-Paq will provide the customers with a delivery notification and a copy of the air way bill to be presented for clearance. This will end Falcon-Paq responsibility for the goods and payment will become applicable immediately. The customer may choose to have the supplier produce a duplicate invoice and have it sent to Trinidad or may present evidence of value to customs for clearance. All necessary storage will be for the consignee's account pending an invoice being produced for clearance. Also, we will not be liable if you or the consignor violates any of the terms of the agreement. We do not accept for shipment cash, currency, or other security instruments. Also, we will not be held liable for loss, damage, or delay caused by any events we cannot control, including but not limited to acts of God, "force majeure", or the action or omissions of any governmental or public authority (including but not limited to customs or health officials), or omission by anyone outside of us. We reserve the right, without admitting liability, to refund transportation charges at our sole discretion, but are not obligated to do so.
Insurance fees are USDS1.00 for every USD$1 00.00 of insured value worth or part thereof.
NB: Any package received without an invoice will only be insured for maximum of USD$100.00.
Your rate of $1.00 USD does not cover the following:
TV's, Plasma, LCD or LED technology
Any other glass, porcelain, ceramic or concrete products.
Any improper or inadequately packaged items from shipper.
These items can be insured "externally', please contact us for details.
Please note that due to the fact that the insurance company is not affiliated with us, shipping charges are not covered by the insurance.
Should you require "insuring" the freight on a heavy item please contact us prior to shipping such item/so
Insurance rates and services are subject to change without notice.